I love cooking simple food, the ones that need less than 10 ingredients, less than 15 minutes cooking time, and less than 5 kitchen utensils required (I hate washing the utensils after cooking 😀 )
This recipe is inspired by Bakerzin’s Tuna Pasta, I had it one day in this restaurant and I thought it will be very easy to make!
- Canned Tuna
- Fresh Chili
- Salt and pepper
- Olive Oil
How to cook:
- Boil the water and add some salt, put the spaghetti on the boiling water and cook until al dente.
- Put a few drops of olive oil in a bowl, toss the cooked spaghetti there and cover it with the oil.
- Chop garlic and fresh chili
- Heat olive oil in the pan, toss the garlic the the chili.
- Toss the canned tuna, sautee for 3-5 minutes, add salt and pepper.
- Put the spaghetti in the pan, mix them all for 1 minutes.
- Done! ready to serve.
Very easy and delicious! Literally it only needs pan, chopping board and knife to made it.
Recently, I made the different version of this recipe using macaroni, instead of spaghetti, and I like it even more! macaroni is easier to cook than spaghetti.